- The UNSCN Members
- International Conference on Nutrition
- UN System Network for SUN
- SUN Scaling Up Nutrition Movement
- Nutrition & NCD
- Nutrition & Climate change
- Committee on World Food Security (CFS)
- Annual Sessions & Meetings
- Food & Nutrition
- Harmonized Training Package
- UNSCN Working Groups
- UNSCN Task Forces
Nutrition Information Resources
UNSCN Policy Brief: Climate Change & Nutrition Security (COP16, Cancun)
The Policy Brief "Climate Change & Nutrition Security - A message to the UNFCCC negotiators" is available now!
It has been prepared by the UNSCN as a result of a web-based electronic discussion among about 80 participants from 30 countries, who are members of the ad hoc Nutrition and Climate Change eGroup. The Policy Brief aims at providing UNFCCC negotiators in Cancun with convincing, evidence-based and compelling arguments to address nutrition security into the climate change agenda. The Policy Brief will be presented at 2 planned events during the COP 16 (29 November - 10 December 2010):
- on 4 December during the Agriculture and Rural Development Day
- on 6 December during a WHO/WFP side event
Please share this important document through your networks. Help us ensure that nutrition security will be addressed at Cancun.
To have a look at the full text of the Policy Brief and download it, please click here.
Document(s): UNSCN Policy Brief on Climate Change and Nutrition Security
See more in Nutrition Information Resources
Tweets de @UNSCN