IUNS 21st International Congress of Nutrition (ICN), Buenos Aires, 15-20 October 2017
The IUNS 21st International Congress of Nutrition (ICN) will be held in Buenos Aires, October 15th – 20th, 2017. The scientific programme is currently being designed according to the motto “From Sciences to Nutrition Security” with the aim of encouraging the exchange of knowledge in order to achieve the improvement of Nutrition Security. The intent is to focus on every aspect of nutrition issues going through a wide variety of topics which will be dealt with from different perspectives in order to enrich our attendees’ points of view.
The pillars of the preliminary programme include:
1. Advances in Nutrition Research
2. Nutrition Through Life Course
3. Public Health Nutrition and Environment
4. Nutrition and Management of Diseases
5. Nutrients and Nutritional Assessment
6. Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
7. Food culture practices and Nutritional Education
8. Agriculture, Food Science and Safety
The main goal is to offer a high-level meeting focused on addressing the key aspects of nutrition in a multicultural environment, from state-of-the-art reviews to cutting edge nutritional science information.
For additional information, visit the website here.